- The EasyOmics Plate is a 96-well filter designed to be used both for one-step metabolomics experimentation and sample preparation.
- Samples including microbial suspensions and biological fluids are loaded into a traditional 96-well plate (receiver) and sealed with the EasyOmics Plate (insert) placed on top.
- Small molecule metabolites can freely diffuse from the sample in the receiver well through the EasyOmics Plate’s semi-permeable membranes and can be directly sampled via liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS).
- Tested applications for the EasyOmics Plate include direct bacterial infection diagnostics and antimicrobial susceptibility testing.
|Sterility||Ethylene oxide gas sterilized|
|Membrane pore size||50nm, 0.1µm, 0.2 µm, 1µm, 3µm, 5µm|
|Well Volume||250 µl|
|Working Volume||100 µL (top plate)/250 µl (bottom plate)|
|Binding Type||Non-treated surface|
- We are thrilled to announce a 50% discount on all our plates, making them even more affordable for everyone. And for research institutes looking to stock up, we are extending an extra 20% discount on bulk orders when they reach out to us directly.
- Please feel free to reach out to us using the contact form if our system does not accept your shipping address. Our team will be glad to assist you with providing a quote for alternative shipping options tailored to your specific needs.