- The Crosstalker Plate is designed to enable the measurement of metabolite exchange in polymicrobial communities.
- Microbial cells are loaded into the top plate with a 96-well format and are separated from the community metabolite pool by a semi-permeable membrane (6 individual wells/1 community well).
- Small molecule metabolites can freely diffuse from the individual wells in the top plate through the Crosstalker Plate’s semi-permeable membranes and can then pass through the community pool (bottom plate) to interact with microbes housed in other individual wells.
- Other cell types or biological tissues can also be seeded in the Crosstalker bottom plate.
- Tested applications for the Crosstalker Plate include metabolic dynamics in polymicrobial infections.
|Sterility||Ethylene oxide gas sterilized|
|Packaging||1 platform (top and bottom plate)/package|
|Size||96-well (top plate)/16-well (bottom plate)|
|Membrane pore size||50nm, 0.1µm and 0.2 µm, 1µm, 3µm, 5µm|
|Compartment Volume||2.2 mL|
|Working Volume||100 µL (top plate)/2 mL (bottom plate)|
|Binding Type||Non-treated surface|
There are no reviews yet.