- The Crosstalker Plate is designed to enable the measurement of metabolite exchange in polymicrobial communities.
- Microbial cells are loaded into the top plate with a 96-well format and are separated from the community metabolite pool by a semi-permeable membrane (6 individual wells/1 community well).
- Small molecule metabolites can freely diffuse from the individual wells in the top plate through the Crosstalker Plate’s semi-permeable membranes and can then pass through the community pool (bottom plate) to interact with microbes housed in other individual wells.
- Other cell types or biological tissues can also be seeded in the Crosstalker bottom plate.
- Tested applications for the Crosstalker Plate include metabolic dynamics in polymicrobial infections.
|Ethylene oxide gas sterilized
|1 platform (top and bottom plate)/package
|96-well (top plate)/16-well (bottom plate)
|Membrane pore size
|50nm, 0.1µm, 0.2 µm, 1µm, 3µm, 5µm
|100 µL (top plate)/2 mL (bottom plate)
- We’re thrilled to announce a 50% discount on all our plates, making them even more affordable for everyone. And for research institutes looking to stock up, we’re extending an extra 20% discount on bulk orders when they reach out to us directly.
- Please feel free to reach out to us using the contact form if our system does not accept your shipping address. Our team will be glad to assist you with providing a quote for alternative shipping options tailored to your specific needs.